I'll not swear to it, but Im thinking that he has run a 4.4 at some point in his career. I could definately be wrong though.
im just sayin...if he had 4.4 speed then he would def be drafted...with his size and that speed it'd be hard for anyone not to take him
just like Aaron Rouse next year...he'll go day 1 maybe first 2 rounds just because he's 6'3 215 and has the 4.45 speed
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I'll not swear to it, but Im thinking that he has run a 4.4 at some point in his career. I could definately be wrong though.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
may have when he was smaller
that was a knock on him here at Tech though, he just wasn't as fast as our other backs, which is why he moved positions
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I dont know that he wasnt as fast or he wasnt as quick. Justin never was all that quick. He had moves, but not a whole lot of quickness.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
here's his results from the winter max testing this year
Hamilton, J.
bench - 340
squat - 470
clean - 295
jerk - 304
vertical - 37.5
10 yard - 1.56
NFL shuttle - 3.97
40 time - 4.5
*note* Tech uses the hand-timing method so look for that # to go up about .15 in the NFL workouts
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Pretty good numbers, I was thinking his squat was closer to 500 however.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
If he had played safety or defense for that matter he would of been a really good football player in college. Beamer had him doing so many things I think he couldn't get none of it straight.
Go Huskers!
this comes from beamerball.com which gets its info firsthand during the testing, and it has videos and such...like a video of deangelo hall running his 4.16
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
hamilton wanted to play on offense...beamer lets the kid decide what pos to play...he'll tell them what position would suit them well but it's up to the kid where they wanna play
see Kent Hicks
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Well I don't think a coach should let the players pick. He should put them were they are best suited. I don't think Heath Miller wanted to played TE at UVA but I doubt he is complaining a whole lot at this point.
Go Huskers!
Bookmarks